Facilities Maintenance Electrician
Duties and Responsibilities (indicate in bold, if essential):
- Safety plant wide
- Technical Resource for equipment failure
- Establish and maintain a Total Productive Maintenance company wide.
- Determination of root cause failures and alleviation of issues on equipment
- Recording of all unscheduled/scheduled down time on equipment in designated Down Time Tracking System
- Come up with innovative ideas that will allow Dur-a-flex to grow moving forward while maintain safety, quality and customer satisfaction.
- Development of Equipment Preventive and Predictive Schedules based upon Historical Performance and Manufacturers suggested maintenance intervals.
- Assistance in implementation of projects and the development of continuous improvement activities
- Overseeing installation of equipment or continuos improvement activities
- Mechanic dispatch and resource allocation
- Daily Spares Inventory management and communication
- PM Management
- Resource for equipment failure repair (Down Time)
- Become the Process Expert. Primary contact for Manufacturing, regarding equipment and process issues, including (but not limited to) equipment downtime and production of nonconforming material
- Design and manage new equipment process development, timing, budget, setup, debug and training.
Minimum Education, Experience, and/or Skills Required:
- High School Diploma
- Demonstrated Electrical and Mechanical Expertise
- Project management Experience
- Comprehensive understanding of Preventative & Predictive Maintenance
Competencies (if applicable):
- Self starting; highly motivated
- High technical aptitude
- Critical, analytical thinking
- Data driven and fact based decision making capabilities
- Must show that individual has ability to perform root cause analysis and demonstrate excellent trouble shooting skills in high pressure environment
- Good computer skills
Interested in joining the Dur-A-Flex team? Please send resume and cover letter to HR@Dur-A-Flex.com. Please put the position you're applying for in the subject line of the e-mail.