Dur-A-Flex, Inc. is seeking candidates for its Summer Internship Program. This program will introduce the right person to the operation side of manufacturing with the ability to also become part of our permanent team. The internship program begins in May and continues through August. The position schedule will be Monday – Friday from 7:30 – 4pm at $12/hour.
- To be considered for the program, the successful candidate must be:
- Enrolled in a 2 or 4 year college or technical program
- At least 18 years old
- Willing to work on the plant floor and produce, package and handle materials.
- Demonstrate computer knowledge of excel
- Able to lift up to 100 lbs.
- Available to work 40 hours/week and overtime as needed
- Willing to learn Lean manufacturing concepts and support your fellow team members
- Submit to and pass a drug-screening and background check
No phone calls or drop-offs will be accepted. Dur-A-Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Internship
Interested in joining the Dur-A-Flex team? Please send resume and cover letter to HR@Dur-A-Flex.com. Please put the position you're applying for in the subject line of the e-mail.