Job Summary: Responsible for fulfilling customer orders and receiving shipments in a timely fashion. This includes pulling, palletizing, staging products and preparing documents for order. Placing orders for accessories, maintaining a clean work station and following safety procedures. This candidate will perform picking duties in absence of Shipper Team Lead and fully trained as a receiver.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete all orders assigned while maintaining a high level of product quality.
- Schedule daily orders to be picked.
- Run daily pick reports and pick material
- Perform assembly and packaging duties in accordance with written product specifications and company SOP’s.
- Responsible for proper documentation on Bill of Ladings and other shipments.
- Responsible for contacting and arranging pick up times with freight carriers.
- Resolves and/or assists personnel in solving production work issues.
- Responsible for following proper shutdown procedures at end of day.
- Closing of order/purchase orders in a timely fashion.
- Responsible for maintaining stock of accessories and shipping materials.
- Receiving purchased material, verify vs. PO, and inspect for damage
- Responsible for delivering raw materials to proper departments.
- Loading trucks to ensure minimal damage during transit.
- Provide customer service for contractors/freight carriers.
- Train new personnel to job requirements.
- Available to work extended hours when required.
- Follow all established company policies & procedures.
- All other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education, Experience, and/or Skills Required:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Yellow Belt in Lean Six Sigma preferred
- Minimum of 5 years shipping/receiving experience
- Minimum of 5 years forklift certification
- Experience working in a fast-paced industrial warehouse environment
- DOT Hazmat certified preferred
- Must possess good mathematical skills
- Must possess good basic computer skills
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
Interested in joining the Dur-A-Flex team? Please send resume and cover letter to HR@Dur-A-Flex.com. Please put the position you're applying for in the subject line of the e-mail.