Responsible for meeting daily production schedule, ordering raw materials, maintaining a clean work station and following safety procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet production schedule while maintaining a high level of product quality.
- Perform assembly and packaging duties in accordance with written product specifications and company SOP’s.
- Perform in-process visual inspection and quality testing of product material to ensure it meets criteria.
- Responsible for documentation on batch tickets and posted schedules.
- Take product retains and submit to QA in a timely fashion.
- Documents production work issues on posted schedules.
- Recommends measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and the quality of the product.
- Fully trained in one production activity/operation.
- Responsible for daily shutdown of equipment.
- Responsible for communicating with Team Leader on any Paid Time Off for approval.
- Available to work extended hours when required.
- Follows all established company policies & procedures.
- All other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education, Experience, and/or Skills Required:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Lean Six Sigma experience preferred
- No Forklift experience needed
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Must possess good mathematical skills
- Must possess good basic computer skills
- Must possess basic oral and written communication skills
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
Location: East Hartford, CT