Responsible for managing the daily operation of the warehouse, fulfilling customer orders and receiving shipments. This includes pulling, palletizing, staging products and preparing documents for order. Managing inventory levels according to targets, conducting cycle counts and design of space needed. Placing orders for transfers, maintaining a clean warehouse and following safety procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete all orders assigned while maintaining a high level of product quality.
- Perform assembly and packaging duties in accordance with written product specifications and company SOP’s.
- Responsible for proper documentation on Bill of Ladings and other shipments.
- Responsible for contacting and arranging pick up times with freight carriers.
- Responsible for following proper shutdown procedures at end of day.
- Closing of order in a timely fashion.
- Responsible for maintaining stock of all products, using Chempax (ERP) reports
- Place transfer orders from CT to warehouse as needed.
- Receive purchased material, verify vs. PO, and inspect for damage
- Load trucks to ensure minimal damage during transit.
- Provide customer service for contractors/freight carriers.
- Responsible for daily shutdown and locking doors.
- Perform cycle counts to ensure inventory accuracy of raw materials, WIP and finished goods.
- Available to work extended hours when required.
- Available to travel to cover other warehouse locations. (<10%)
- Follow all established company policies & procedures.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education, Experience, Skills and Abilities Preferred:
High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 5 years shipping/receiving experience
- Minimum of 5 years forklift certification
- Experience working in a fast paced industrial warehouse environment
- Must possess good mathematical skills
- Must possess good computer skills
- Must possess good oral and written communication skills
Location: Roselle, Illinois