Virtual Presentations & Meetings
Specifying resinous floor systems can be a little complicated, but it doesn’t have to be. Schedule a Virtual AIA Accredited Presentation or virtual meeting and your local Dur-A-Flex representative will assist you.
AIA & IDCEC Accredited Presentations
Design Considerations & Options for Resinous Flooring Solutions:
- Seamless Floor Systems
- Multitude of Chemistries
- Selecting the Right System
- Design Considerations
- Surface Preparation and Details
- Understanding Moisture Issues
- Application and Installation Process
Color & Effect Options for Resinous Floors:
- Understand the different chemistries available for resinous flooring and their impact on color and appearance
- Understand the various techniques to create color in resinous flooring systems, and best practices
- Learn about the broadcast flooring options available in resinous flooring, and when to use each
- Learn about floor texture, and how to achieve different levels with material options and installation techniques
Virtual Meeting Topics:
- Evaluate current specification or create a new one
- Go over drawings and details including transitions, drains, sloping, and cove base
- Select the right product, topcoat, and texture to meet your project needs and budget
- Maximize LEED credits and verify compliance with other USGBC initiatives.
- Find Dur-A-Flex equivalents to currently specified products.
- And more!