Dur-A-Quartz is a decorative quartz seamless flooring system consisting of 100% solids epoxy with a chemical and wear resistant urethane topcoat. Quartz aggregate is available in fine (Q28) and coarse (Q11) sizes. See Quartz Color Charts for standard blends. Custom colors are available upon request.
- Thickness: 1/8 - 1/4 inch
- Available in three finish textures: slip resistant (std), orange peel, and smooth
- Easy maintenance with excellent chemical resistance
- Meets ADA, USDA, FDA, and OSHA standards
- VOC compliant
- CA 01350 compliant
- Contributes to LEED
- National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI) certified "High Traction"
Offering protection from unsightly scratches
Withstand spills and harsh cleaners
Withstand the constant traffic of a busy facility
No offensive smell during installation
Offering traction and promoting safety
Offering the highest levels of durability
Times Union Center reduces slip and falls with a Dur-A-Flex Floor!
The concrete floors in the concourse area of the Times Union Center were old and tired looking and the repeated waxing that had been done over the years was causing slip/fall issues.Read More