Cryl-A-Tex is a 100% reactive, high strength, methyl methacrylate (MMA) based polymer concrete. It is typically used for repair, sloping and grouting. It is a three component mortar consisting of an MMA liquid component, curing agent and a powder component made from sands and fillers. The mortar can be extended with washed and dried pea gravel to produce a polymer concrete for deeper applications.
Cryl-A-Tex is the "Go To" product to help repair both industrial and commercial floors prior to the application of a final seamless floor.
- Thickness: 1/4" (minimum)
- 60 - 90 minute curing minimizes downtime
- Installs at temperatures as low as 0 F
- UV resistant for indoor and outdoor use
- Meets ADA, USDA, FDA, OSHA and CFIA requirements, NSF certified
- VOC compliant
- CA 01350 compliant (with topcoat)
- Contributes to LEED