February 14, 2020
- Use Fast Hardener in the patching, and broadcast coats only.
- Do not use as a grout/topcoat as yellowing/ambering will occur.
- Do not use performance topcoats such as Armor Top or Accelera — they will not bond to the Fast Hardener.
For systems requiring a high performance topcoat, you will want to use a Dur-A-Glaze #4 Regular Hardener for your grout coat.
- If it is below 60 degrees F, know it will take longer to cure (24-36 hours).
- Do not use Dur–A-Glaze #4 Water Clear Hardener below 70 degrees F. (This product is best used in the warmth 70-90 degrees F).