October 22, 2021
Dur-A-Flex resinous flooring systems can be made to meet the standard Static Coefficient of Friction (SCOF) rating of 0.6 or the Dynamic Coefficient of Friction (DCOF) rating of 0.42. Through broadcast aggregate choices and textured additives, these ratings can be increased to meet the safety and slip resistance needs specified for most areas.
Broadcast Aggregates / Finishes
- Smooth Finish
- Orange Peel Texture
- Decorative Vinyl Chip (Macro/Micro)
- Decorative Quartz (Q28/Q11)
- Solid Topcoat Quartz (Flintshot/Q-ROK)
- Dur-A-Grit (Aluminum Oxide #54, #36, #24)
- Dur-A-Grip (Granulated Polymer)
Dur-A-Flex territory sales managers or tech representatives can provide more information on alternative textures, grit / grip additives, or smooth coatings for specific environments. A sample should always be obtained and tested prior to purchase for any slip resistant flooring system.