April 30, 2020
- This product is best suited for application in temperatures between 60°F and 90°F.
- Concrete is the ONLY substrate this product can be applied to.
- Substrate must be clean, sound, and dry.
- Not a UV stable product.
- Relative humidity of greater than 70% will add to curing time.
- This product is designed to be applied at 200 square feet per gallon.
- Do not apply this product less than 8 mils wet or “out-gassing” can occur.
- A second coat may be necessary if the substrate is very porous.
- Do not use this product to “fill” or “level” any surface imperfections.
- Any build up in excess of 12 mils wet film thickness will not cure properly.
- Proper ventilation to move air is recommended.
- White hazing appearance can occur when applied in high humidity environments.
- Do not use as a stand-alone system because this product has no chemical or wear resistance and white staining will occur when exposed to water.
- Protect from freezing. If product freezes, heat/thaw, mix with resin and apply according to instructions.